A classic from the Sperry archives, our 3-eye Captain's Oxford is the first casual shoe designed by Paul Sperry in 1935. The handsewn moc-toe construction will make this shoe a standout favourite in your rotation.
- Genuine all leather upper allows for years of wear
- Handsewn moccasin toe construction for long lasting wear
- Shock absorbing EVA heel cup for added comfort
- Genuine full grain leather footbed and rawhide lace
- Non-marking, blown rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping for lightweight and all-day comfort and traction